Oh, you're one of those that would love the "Toy Packaging" song! I embedded it on my blog if you wanna hear it.I remember those days of toy setup scramble!Happy Holidays!
haha! this is funny! i like it
I remember one year hearing 'phaser' sounds downstairs. After putting it together, my dad just *had* to test the new game for my brother. So much for surprise!
Heehee, very true! Santa always comes so late, too! We didn't ask for anything that would require assembly this year ;)Merry Christmas to you and yours! I hope it's the best one yet.
Oh, you're one of those that would love the "Toy Packaging" song! I embedded it on my blog if you wanna hear it.
ReplyDeleteI remember those days of toy setup scramble!
Happy Holidays!
haha! this is funny! i like it
ReplyDeleteI remember one year hearing 'phaser' sounds downstairs. After putting it together, my dad just *had* to test the new game for my brother. So much for surprise!
ReplyDeleteHeehee, very true! Santa always comes so late, too! We didn't ask for anything that would require assembly this year ;)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and yours! I hope it's the best one yet.