Welcome aboard the haiku crazy train! Love seeing a new face!Well done - I have leaves everywhere too, but I got married so I'd have someone to do that for me... hahaha Hope to see you again next week! Do 3 in a row and you'll make the "Hooked on Haiku" list! I love adding new names to that too ;)(oh darn, you don't have name/url enabled for comments! Ok, I'll break my own rule and post using that dratted old blogger account this time)
autumn is lovely!and so your haiku is too :)good to see you here
What a beautiful picture and a great Haiku to mix!
I love your haiku! I prefer jumping in them to raking them, but that's the kid in me!
Beautiful picture and great haiku :)
Great Haiku, the leaves have just about all gone to mush here already! At least the leaves will make some good compost for next year.Jade
I've got more than I know what to do with here.
Welcome aboard the haiku crazy train! Love seeing a new face!
ReplyDeleteWell done - I have leaves everywhere too, but I got married so I'd have someone to do that for me... hahaha
Hope to see you again next week! Do 3 in a row and you'll make the "Hooked on Haiku" list! I love adding new names to that too ;)
(oh darn, you don't have name/url enabled for comments! Ok, I'll break my own rule and post using that dratted old blogger account this time)
autumn is lovely!
ReplyDeleteand so your haiku is too :)
good to see you here
What a beautiful picture and a great Haiku to mix!
ReplyDeleteI love your haiku! I prefer jumping in them to raking them, but that's the kid in me!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture and great haiku :)
ReplyDeleteGreat Haiku, the leaves have just about all gone to mush here already! At least the leaves will make some good compost for next year.
ReplyDeleteJade
I've got more than I know what to do with here.
ReplyDelete